Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tested

The test is official, I am pregnant:)   Mind you it was a Dollar Tree pregnancy test so do I believe in it 100%, NO!  However I've been temping for months and I am past my cycle starting so all those signs point to me along with the $1 test say YESSSSSSSS! 

We have been trying for baby # 2 for 6 mo now.  A bit of a heart ache since #1 worked after the first try.  However this time around we are bit older, both had surgery this year and stress from job situations so you add all that up and 6 mo sounds about right. 

My intentions for this blog is to document my pregnancy.  the last one I was lucky if I could remember to brush my teeth, hopefully this goes a bit better.  My goal is just the same though, to try to have as little if no medical assistance and natural as possible pregnancy & birth.  We were pretty successful in that mission with the first so I don't see why #1 will be much different:)

No comments:

Post a Comment