Friday, April 15, 2011

Paranoia

Why do I feel more paranoid with this pregnancy than the last?  I'm sitting here with a sprained ankle unable to take pain meds, I have a dermatitis outbreak on my face that I usually use steroid cream to clear up and apparently I need a lap top lap protector.  I guess if I was a stupid girl I would just go ahead with the pain meds slather my face with the cream and no think twice about the laptop!  Ignorance is bliss right, NOT! 

I'm already on medication for nausea hoping that someday I don't see an ad stating if you ever took this prescription while pregnant and your child is disformed please call our law office! 

1 comment:

  1. You can take regular strength tylenol for the pain. It might work really well since you don't take mega-strength pain killers. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete