Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Registering

I did just do something I never thought I would do again, REGISTER!  I always thought it was strange almost greedy to register for a second birth.  But, We cloth diaper so its hard when people ask what they can get you and you cannot use the old stand by, diapers & wipes are always needed.  The great thing about cloth diapering we already have them from baby #1.  But I have to confess I did just order a new cloth diaper on ebay yesterday cause it was a good deal and I always wanted to use this particular brand.  Its not like I registered for cribs, strollers, or even clothes!  I just remember always needing more burp clothes and there are accessories for breast pumping and lotion, body wash, etc that will be needed.  Hence, a registry!

It helped make me think about this baby in the future and not in the present and how awful I feel.  We are not finding out the gender again and are hoping for a boy this time around so we will be set for the first few months on gender neutral clothes.  However I turned into a complete girly girl once Elli arrived and there is an abundance or pink in our baby wardrobe.   I could dress our baby boy in pink and ruffles but I'd hate for him to look back at all his baby pics and question what the hell where mom & dad thinking:)

No comments:

Post a Comment