Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Merry Go Round!

What the BLEEP is a round ligament?  http://www.webmd.com/baby/pregnancy-round-ligament-pain  No person should have to endure this pain especially while pregnant!  With my last pregnancy I had this pesky pain for my entire 3rd Trimester.  Not to mention I pulled my pubic muscle on the opposite side which kept both of them in a state of chaos for way too long.  So with this pregnancy I would rather enjoy being Round ligament pain free:) 

I just started working out again after a 2 mo plus hiatus from severe morning sickness and my worse fear is pulling this stupid thing.  It makes walking rather unpleasant and and really cuts down on the amount of exercise you want to partake in.  I was barely able to walk, let alone exercise that last trimester making it very hard to help induce labor and its progression.  I am hoping to walk up to my very first push with baby #2 so Round ligament don't come round here no more!

2 comments:

  1. You should see a chiropractor. Mine would adjust my round ligament weekly. Never had any pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, for the ligament and the pubic pull. Wasn't until I went to a pre-natal message therapist did I get some relief. Imagine getting your 8/9 mo bellly deep tissue messaged, weird!

    ReplyDelete