Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tincture Terrific

I must really be turning a corner if I feel this good after even having a dentist appt. today!  I might even go shopping tomorrow.  I have not stepped foot in a store in 2 mo, Target must be going bankrupt:)  Well I did actually go to the natural food store before the dentist to stock up on tincture's, but I was in and out in 5 min.  Knew what I needed and where to find them.  Shopping means browsing and buying items you never intended to buy! 

For those of you who don't know what a tincture is here is a quick lesson http://www.babyhopes.com/what-is-a-tincture-and-how-do-i-use-it.html.  They are great for people who have trouble taking pills like me, bad gag reflex and upset tummy.  I just put them all together and do a shot.  I take Red Raspberry, Red Clover, Yellow Dock & Nettles, all very good for supporting a women during a pregnancy.  You won't find these in your pre-natals so its important to educate yourself beyond the usual garbage your OB tells you and do what is right for your body and not whats right for the mass's, we're not cattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment